Friday 13 September 2013

NYFW Day 8 + LFW

Yesterday was  the last of the New York Fashion Week.  Yesterday I watched the Marc Jacobs fashion show for the Marc Jacobs collection. It's the only fashion show I watched. As you probably know, I love Marc Jacobs.  His fashion show was  unique as his clothes. I enjoyed it!

Here some look from Marc Jacobs fashion show:






Today is the London Fashion Week. It started this morning. I am very excited about this fashion week because a lot of my favourite brand and designer are from England. It will be a very awesome  week with the Mulberry, Burberry, Topshop Unique, J.W.Anderson fashion show and more.

Did you like the New York Fashion Week? Are you excited about the London Fashion Week? Leave me a comment below :)



The pictures are from : http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2014RTW-MJACOBS/#18 


No comments:

Post a Comment