Tuesday 28 January 2014

Denim Outfit

Denim Outfit
Denim Top + Denim Bottom = Pretty Outfit.  I actually like denim outfit, it can be very pretty & fashionable.  I have be inspired by these Jeans from Boutique Topshop for this denim outfit.  They are very pretty & unique.  I put a coat for this time of the year, but in spring you can wear without the coat & it'll stay pretty & fashionable.  I love gold jewellery at the moment, I do think it creates a contrast & it completes  a look pretty well. You can go with silver jewellery too, it's beautiful & fashionable too, go with your taste & what you love.  I add a little colour with the light pink nail polish.

Do you like this outfit? What do you think about it ? Leave me a comment below! :) 


1 comment:

  1. I love those jeans!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    Majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete