Monday 27 January 2014

Winter Outfit

Winter Outfit
Tonight I was very inspired for doing a winter outfit. Today it was -20C, so it's for that reason I did a winter outfit tonight.  Honestly, I hope it'll inspire you if you are from a cold country or you are going to visit one.  I put a Fur pea coat, it looks comfortable & warm. Honestly, I don't really know if this one is very warm because I don't have it. I have  "similar" one & it's very warm.   A roll neck sweater is always amazing at the winter time, it's pretty, comfortable, warm & fashionable.  I do think the coat & the sweater together will keep you warm.  I love these boots. They are converse boots. I don't know if they are very warm because I don't own them.  If you have it, can you tell me in comments if they keep you warm.  I add some colours with the nail polish.


What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below! :)


1 comment: