Sunday 5 January 2014

Girl Outfit

Girl Outfit
I have to say that I fall in love with this Lanvin Sneakers. I want them so badly.  Sneakers can add something special at your outfit, a lot of persons try to wear some more "Fashionable" shoes, but actually sneakers can be fashionable too, like this one.   I put a basic jeans with a cute tee with metallic side stripe.  I love this grey boyfriend coat.  This outfit is perfect for an everyday outfit, when you have to go to school, go shopping, going at lunch with friends. You can add a necklace and bracelet to put your own style on it. I put a velvet nail polish with because it's still dark, but it adds a little touch of colour. You can go with a red one, blue one, grey one, etc...

Do you like this outfit? What do you think about it? Do you like this Sneakers? Leave me a comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment