Monday 6 January 2014

Jumpsuit Outfit

Jumpsuit Outfit
If you follow me on twitter, instagram & tumblr you will probably know that I love these shoes so badly.   You can find the same in back and in a motif one. Honestly, these one and the black one are my favourite.  Also, since I saw this Kimono Jumpsuit from Boutique Topshop I want it. It's such a beautiful jumpsuit.  I put these shoes to add a little thing at the outfit and it completes it very well too.  I put a light blue nail polish to go with the dark blue on the jumpsuit. The light blue nail polish add a little bit of  lights, at this time of the year with the snow and stuff we need a little bit of "summer".  You can a necklace if you want too, like a chain one to completes.

Do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment