Friday 7 February 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

This Week I choose two girls that I like their style.  They always have a nice look. I choose Cara Delevingne & Miranda Kerr.

Cara Delevingne:

I like this look. It's simple & fashionable. She wore this outfit for the wedding of her sister.  I like her shoes & her dress. Her bag looks amazing too.  Love it!

Miranda Kerr: 

How pretty is this look!?!.  It's simple & fashionable. I like this skirt. She adds some colours with her dark red shoes & nails and with her light red lipstick.  She doesn't wear a lot of  jewellery & it's very pretty.  I love it! 

Which look do you prefer?  What is your favourite look of the week?  Leave me a comment below! :) 





1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Miranda Kerr!! So chic and effortless!

    Xo Maria
    Www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete