Friday 7 February 2014

NYFW Day 1

Yesterday was the first of the New York Fashion Week, something that you probably know.  I didn't see many shows, but here the fashion shows/Collections that I see: 

BCBG Max Azria: 



These are my favourites coats from their fashion show. The fashion show was amazing. A lot of fur.  It's a great & pretty collection.   You can also see a lot of grey, black, white & beige. 


Coach: 



These are my favourite looks from the catwalk.  I love these two jackets.  You can see in this collection, a lot of black, red, grey  & a type of an orange-brown. It's a pretty collection. 

TOME: 



These are my favourite looks & coat from their fashion show. I have to say that I fall in love with the grey coat.  Their fashion show is one of my favourite fashion show in this New York Fashion Week. I know it's just been a day, but I like their clothes..  I love their coat.  You can find a lot of grey, black, red, gold, beige & some pink. 


This first day of the New York Fashion Week was awesome! 

Which fashion show did you watch? Which collection do you like? Leave me a comment below! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment