Friday 28 February 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

Today on the Favourite Look of The Week I choose Karlie Kloss & Jessica Alba. Because of the Paris fashion week, you can find a lot of nice street style.  I love more than one look, but those two are my favourite.

Karlie Kloss:

I like this look. The pants are so pretty & her jacket looks  amazing.  It's simple, fashionable & pretty. Her shoes a pretty too. She wore gold jewellery & it goes with the gold of her pants. Love it! 


Jessica Alba: 

This look is amazing. I love her coat, it's pretty. It's simple, fashionable & pretty. I like her bag. She doesn't wore a lot of jewellery & it's beautiful. Her shoes are amazing.  Love it! 


What do you think about those looks ? Do you like them? Which one is your favourite? Leave me a comment below! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment