Monday 3 March 2014

My Favourite Oscars Dresses

Last night was the Oscars. What a great night. I have to say that Ellen Degeneres killed it.  I want to say a big congratulation to all the winners.  Gravity was the movie of the night!  Who said Oscars, said red carpet too, right?  The red carpet was awesome, seeing beautiful dresses & suit.  This post is about my favourite dresses/looks of the Oscars.

Lupita Nyong'o:

What a beautiful dress. This dress's colour is perfect with her skin tone. I have to say that she's gorgeous.  I like the simple dress by Prada. Her gold jewellery complete the look very well. This looks is simple, fashionable, pretty & chic. Love it! 

Emma Watson: 

I like Emma Watson style. It's always beautiful like last night. This dress by  Vera Wang is amazing. I like the fact that she adds some colour with her rep lips & nails. She wore some simple and pretty earrings with beautiful rings, it's not too much, it's just perfect.  Love it! 

Naomi Watts: 

What a beautiful  white dress by Calvin Klein collection.  She wore a beautiful necklace to complete this look. Her jewellery was pretty  & it wasn't to much. This dress is simple, fashionable, pretty & chic Love it! 


Anna Kendrick: 
I've been loving Anna Kendrick  looks recently. She always wore beautiful dresses for event like the Oscars.  This dress by J. Mendel is beautiful. I love the red details on her dress  & the fact that she wore a red lips & nails  &  a red bags to goes with. It's a simple look, but it's pretty, fashionable & perfect for a night like the Oscars. Love it!

Which look do you prefer? What is your favourite look of the Oscars?   What do you think about them? Leave me a comment below! :) 





1 comment:

  1. My favourite is Naomi Watts! Cate Blachett was great too. Have a nice day! Lucía

    http://thefashionbrook.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete