Monday 10 February 2014

NYFW Day 3 & 4

This weekend I see a few fashion shows.  Actually, I have to say that like all the collections that I see are amazing. They all have something that I like.

Tibi:



Those are my favourite looks of the fashion show.  Love their coat, amazing AW14 collection.  A lot of  blue, white/cream  and grey. 


Jill Stuart:



Those are my favourite coat of the fashion show. Amazing collection,  beautiful clothes.  A lot of black & white. Some navy, beige & red.  Some leather & fur too. 


Rebecca Taylor: 



A lot of beautiful coat & sweater you'll find in this collection.  Those are my favourite coat & sweater of the collection. A lot of blue, grey and black. 

DKNY: 



This fashion show was awesome. Amazing clothes & collection.  Those are my favourite coats of the collection. You can find a lot of black, white & grey. 


Which fashion show did you see? Do you like them?  What do you think about those collections? Leave me comment below! :) 









1 comment:

  1. DKNY, Gill Stuart and Rebecca Taylor were my fav - gorgeous the lot of them!! Sooo jealous. Would love to go to a fashion show such as this <3

    Amazing.

    New follower xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete