Saturday 8 February 2014

NYFW Day 2

Day 2 of  the New York Fashion Week was incredible.  Yesterday too, I didn't watch/see a lot of fashion shows & collections  I see the Rebecca Minkoff, Rag & Bone and  Sally Lapointe.


Rebecca Minkoff:



Rebecca Minkoff fashion show was amazing. I enjoy it.  I fall in love with this collection, a lot of beautiful coat, like I want them all.  The fur beanies, they are amazing. Honestly, it's my favourite fashion show & AW14 collection so far.  You can see some bright colour, like dark colour.   

Rag & Bone: 


Rag & Bone AW/14 collection is amazing. Those are my favourite look from their collection.  Their coat are amazing & they pants too. I like these red boots. You can see a lot of dark colour, like black  & dark grey. You can also see some whites. 


Sally Lapointe: 



Her collection is pretty. A lot of beautiful coats.  I have to say that I fall in love with this sweater. You can see in her AW/14 collection, some beige, white, black, navy & grey. 


Which collection do you prefer? Do you like them? Which fashion show/collection did you see? Leave me a comment below !:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment