Friday 19 September 2014

Favourite Look of The Week

This week on the Favourite Look of The Week, I choose Sarah Jessica Parker, Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss. They all have a nice look.


Sarah Jessica Parker:
This outfit is the perfect autumn outfit for me. You know that I have an obsession with the oxblood colour at the moment. The bag is absolutely amazing and goes with the poncho perfectly. I like this look because it's simple, fashionable and pretty.  Also, I like this Burberry poncho since the fashion show back in February. Love this look !! 


Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss: 

They both have an amazing look. I honestly love the fact that Cara Delevingne wore a suit with trainers. It shows perfectly her style and who she is. It's unique and pretty.  Kate Moss goes with a more classic kind of chic look. Also, pretty and fashionable. Their bags are amazing too. Love both look! 

What do you think about those looks? Which one do you prefer? Leave me a comment below! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment