Sunday 5 October 2014

Casual Look

Casual Look
I know it's been a while since I post on my blog. I've been busy with work and school. I'll be back on track this month.

Today, I got inspiration for a casual outfit. As it become a bit colder outside because of autumn I decide to create a look with a leather jacket and booties.  Autumn and winter are my favourites seasons to create some awesome looks because of the accessories that you an add at your outfit such as gloves, hat, coats, etc....  On this outfit I opt for a ripped jeans with a nice basic tee.  The booties add something at the outfit as well as the oxblood bag that also add a bit of color.  The gold jewellery add a little contrast and complete the look very well.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like it? Leave me a comment below! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment