Friday 22 November 2013

Favourite Look Of The Week

For the Favourite Look of The Week, this week, I choose Karlie Kloss and Poppy Delevingne.  It was difficult this week to take a favourite look of the week.  So here we go!

Poppy Delevingne:
Jumper and black trouser is always pretty. You have a great example here! Love this look, it's simple, pretty and fashionable. Take inspiration from this look ! 


Karlie Kloss: 

I love this dress so much ! This dress is so pretty. She wore a cute bracelet and some cute little earring too. Not to much jewellery. I like her look so much. You don't need a lot of jewellery to have nice look with a dress. I think is a good example for Christmas. Love this look ! 

I decide to do a little update and add Miranda Kerr at this post. I found this look of her & I literally fall in love with: 
I love this look so much. It's look comfortable, it's pretty, fashionable and simple too. I love her coat and her shirt.  I love her bag too. It's like the great look for this time of the year. You should take inspiration from. 




Which look do you prefer? Do you like them? Do you like this dress? Leave me a comment below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment